Blind and visually impaired people
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- The routes to the reception desk and the various buildings are not secured by a guide line.
- The reception is open between 9 am and 6 pm. If you have any problems, you can call +3286/49.95.31 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Staff, trained to receive people with special needs, are present to orientate and guide them to the room and to show the room and its facilities
- Stair treads will be contrasted and stairs will be safe (pedometer strips, handrails)
- Payment for accommodation is usually made at the time of booking
- Catering is buffet style but staff are available to help people sit at the table and serve themselves.
- A single menu is offered. It is included in the price of the room (full board, half board).