Deaf and hard of hearing people
- La signalétique permet d’accéder facilement au bureau d’accueil
- Signage allows easy access to the reception desk
Reception is between 9am and 6pm. Possibility to send an SMS or an e-mail email@example.com in case of problem / if the reception office is closed
- The reception area is open, well-lit and lip-readable
- The staff, trained in the reception of people with special needs, are present to orientate and guide as well as to show the room and its facilities.
- Payment for accommodation is usually made at the time of booking.
- Food is provided in the form of a buffet
- A single menu is offered. It is included in the price of the room (full board, half board)
- WIFI Available at the reception, in the meeting rooms and in other places. Possibility of access to a portable Wifi at a cost of 10 €/day.
- Several rooms are equipped with a lighted alarm system.
- The staff do not practice sign language and no information is available in sign language