for People with autisme
- The place is quiet: there are plenty of places to rest and relax. However, in high season, the Domaine can accommodate many people (200). It may be worthwhile to take advantage of the low season to enjoy your stay.
- The staff, trained to welcome people with special needs, is available to help people: to guide and orientate as well as to show the room and its facilities.
- The reception is quiet and seating is available for waiting.
- Requests and reservations can be made via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catering is in the form of a buffet
- A single menu is offered. It is included in the price of the room (full board, half board)