- Signage provides easy access to the office
- The counter will be at the right height and there will be a mobile payment facility.
- The reception is between 9 am and 6 pm. If you have any problems, you can call +3286/49.95.31 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The staff, trained to receive people with special needs, is present to guide and orientate.
- Payment for accommodation is usually made at the time of booking.
- For people with walking difficulties, there is a wheelchair available (on request).
- Access to the various buildings is easy: wide paths, hard surface (paving stones). In the various buildings, the pathway is obstacle-free: the corridors are wide. A person in a chair will be able to move around, but with assistance.
- 2 rooms have been fitted out to facilitate the reception of people with reduced mobility. The use of the facilities will be easier with an accompanying person.
- Access to the restaurant can be via a lift (add a photo when it is operational) or via a ramp with an accompanying person or with the help of the staff present (too steep to access alone)
- Catering is in the form of a buffet. There are tables accessible to wheelchair users (blocks).
- A single menu is offered. It is included in the price of the room (full board, half board).
- The staff present can help if necessary.